23 Jun PPC Specialist – 12 Month Contract
|Salary||€40,000 - 50,000|
Our client, a leading Financial Services Group is looking for an ambitious and experienced PPC specialist to join their Digital Marketing Team to work alongside the wider digital marketing and brand engagement teams. PPC and digital advertising is a key area of focus for their business. The successful candidate will oversee PPC execution as well as playing a key role in the formulation of the overall group’s paid search strategy. This candidate will play a pivotal role within the team and will also work closely with key stakeholders outside Group Marketing, in particular the digital sales team in order to drive the PPC agenda across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PPC advertising and be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of PPC media execution as well as strategic and innovative thinking; with an in-depth knowledge of the search marketing arena. The ability to apply insight and innovative thinking at a campaign level is an important attribute for this role. A working knowledge of other paid digital advertising channels would also be an advantage for this role.
· Execution of PPC campaigns on a daily basis across a number of our key product offerings, ensuring key search metrics and KPI’s are achieved every month.
· Responsibility for keyword research, ad copy creation, daily account management as well as optimisation recommendations across all key accounts.
· Regular testing and tactical initiatives across PPC accounts in order to achieve continuous campaign performance improvements.
· Working in collaboration with the digital sales team to formulate search strategy across all products.
· Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and KPI reports for key internal stakeholders.
· Analysis of search insights and key metrics on a weekly basis; providing recommendations for improvement based on campaign data.
· Updating and liaising with wider marketing team (and key stakeholder groups) on paid search activity, ensuring alignment with all digital and offline media channels.
· Working closely with the in-house SEO team and wider direct sales team, thereby maximising competitive advantage across the search space.
· Staying abreast of key innovations and trends within PPC advertising and across the wider digital and media landscape.
Minimum criteria for the role:
In order to be considered for this position, you must have proven communications skills. You will need to be a team player with a dynamic ability to interact, converse and share ideas effectively with colleagues at all levels across our business. As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the criteria reflected below:
In addition, the ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the below skillsets:
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 690 9718
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.