25 Sep Customer Experience Specialist
|Salary||€75,000 - 95,000|
Customer Experience Strategy Manager
This newly created role provides a superb opportunity to work with best in class CX drivers in a truly innovative and forward thinking organisation. This is a highly autonomous role that provides genuine career progression.
We are seeking a strategically thinking CX Manager with exceptional stakeholder management and influencing capabilities to join a leading and innovative Financial Services Institution. You will have a clear passion for the customer journey and customer experience while being at home with data and insights. Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for developing and embedding a holistic Customer Experience Strategy for the group.
- Drive change and CX agenda across the group
- Oversee the development and implementation of the CX strategy and execute in line with group and brand.
- Assist in shaping and delivering the customer experience delivery via Group channels (Digital, Direct and Branch Level etc.)
- Create and rollout a roadmap of initiatives that truly reflects the customers and their journey.
- Ensure organisational buy-in by challenging and influencing at senior level and across the organisation to ensure all teams are aligned around the Customer Experience Strategy.
- 10 years experience in strategic Customer Experience while having experience in a large matrix organisation.
- Strong commercial acumen, be highly numerate with a strong ability to interpret numbers, trends and segmentation
- A background in a multi-discipline team or organisation going through change is advantageous.
- Experience in driving change and influencing at SMT and group level.
Sound like you?
If so please apply below or contact Sorcha Coleman email@example.com or call 01 661 8889 to find out more.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance